Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Jingly Elf Shoes & FUDGEEE

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
*logs on*
Oh, what's this?
 I like 'em! At last, a clothing item comes out! :D
Now I'll just have to wait for reindeer antlers to come out again. *whispers* pleasecomeoutsoon
This is what Elf Shoes look like on a fox:
Eh, they're okay. :3
Well, anyways, moving onto today's item in Jam Mart Clothing:

The item returning item is the Snowman Mask, which I think came out a bit later last year, for some reason. o.o Well, at any rate, I like the candies in his hat! ^.^

A Snowman mask looks like so when you wear it: ^

Yesterday my mom and I made Five-Minute Fudge. More like twenty-minute fudge! >.<
You have to stir it at a boil for a full five minutes, which is very hot and uncomfortable. 
Here are some pictures:


It tastes delicious, though... *drools*
Ciao!
P.S. Sorry for the horrible signature... I made it quickly and sloppily the night before because I didn't have much time to make it.

2 comments:

  1. HI im trying to be famous but im no blogger nor videoer so i need TIPS send me jags about how to be famous im sarrah52

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2