Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Crystal Sands Mystery and Snowboard

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Sorry for the late post, I slept in.
Anyways, today's item, which took literally forever to find, is the Snowboard.
What are those black blobs? It looks like licorice with flour beneath it! And then some little animal must have come along and trod in the flour, which patterned the licorice...? 
That was pointless X3
Anyways, as I said in the post before the previous ones, please look at all of my blogs and follow! 
You just have to look at my Blogger Profile by clicking on my name down there at the bottom of the post. It would be much appreciated if you did. (:
And, up there is something that I noticed. There appears to be a moose or a deer up above the gouge in the rock. Odd! Could it be a hidden passageway for them? What do you think?
Here's another screenshot of the odd sight:
Now you can see more of the head. ^.^
And... there's more about the Canyons Pathway!
You can see part of Crystal Sands... the barnacles stuck to the rock and the crystal water. 
But, when I went to Crystal Sands, I tried to find where the water from Canyons Pathway ended up.
Who knows?
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

1 comment:

  1. Could it be a sign of the Deer Alpha? It is also strange that one hasn't been released yet... - Hawkeyex

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2