Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cosmo Tiki Statue & Weird Den Invites

Hallo, Jammers!
AJHQ seems to have been starting a new line of den items, all with odd, gritted teeth. Maybe it's a style of statue that I haven't heard of before? o.o
Anywaysss, here's today's item:
Cosmo's adorable, other than the weirdly clenched teeth! And his little flower hat- awww. ^.^
Hopefully AJHQ will keep up with making the adorable alpha statues, because I feel like they'd be great den decorations.
One thing that annoys me, though, is the fact that some of the alphas, such as the seal, fox, and penguin alpha, get barely any recognition! I mean, sure they have names (like LaSalle for the fox alpha, probably after Robert de La Salle) but shouldn't they have personalities,
too? >.<
Speaking of Robert de La Salle, I tried to figure out why the fox alpha was named after this ancient explorer.
Apparently, this is him:
*shudders* He looks kind of imposing and scary. D:
The only thing that I could find out relating him to foxes is that he used the the Renard, or Fox  river on his expedition to Louisiana.
Meh, not too much information. :3
This is some weirdness I stumbled across in the Jamaa Township:
Um.
Am I sure that I want to find my "purrfect match" on a virtual animal game...?
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2