Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, June 30, 2014

Rare Freedom Tie & Blue "Tears"

Hallo, Jammers! ^.^
Do you ever have mornings where you feel really bouncy and happy and productive and you just want to do something nice for the world?
I get them all of the time. X3 And yesterday was one of those mornings. Today I'm feeling kind of 'meh' because I'm getting a cold.
Anyways, today's new item goes with the theme of Independence Day nicely. It is...
... the Rare Freedom Tie!
Pros:

  • Only 550 gems- very cheap by RIM standards
  • An Independence Day-y Item
  • NM! *flings confetti wildly*
Cons:

  • The weird patches with the red string- it makes the item look kind of shabby
  • ...
  • ...
  • potato?
That's really all there is to say about this item :3 It's not too bad, but certainly not my favorite RIM ever.
Now, to add a little mystery to your Monday; why do you think that there are those weird particles of blueish dust drifting out of Zios's face?
 Here's my theory: it's the color of Mira's lovely plumage, so I'm pretty sure that it's HER tears bringing the phantoms to life. Because, you know, when a few animals sleep around the Zios statue, then the phantoms come out, or are "brought to life." :p
I also have other theories, but I'd like to hear yours! What do you think that the Mysterious Blue Dust is, and what does it mean?
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great theory! When Zios fell he crashed into the pit where Graham had locked the Phantoms, and Mira's tears mixed with the elements of Jamaa which multiplied the Phantoms. That's what I think. :p

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2