Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Gem Encrusted Necklaces and Rants (yay)

If you, for some reason, want to see the extremely random blog that FluffiestSlug and I started, then click here.
Hallo, Jammers!
I just heard a noise that sounded like something was falling through the air, like it does in a cartoon. It sounded kind of like pheeeeeeeeewwww!
I think that it was just the television, though. o3o
Anyways, today's new item is the bedazzling Gem Encrusted Necklace! I like the color of the gems, but they look kind of like Jell-O because they're not staying within the silver frame and they seem to be shiny like Jell-O is after you make it.
Hmm? See the uncanny resemblance?
Items on Animal Jam seem to be less and less artistic than they were in the beta days. I mean, beta items didn't look that blocky and odd, that I can think of. They looked more hand-drawn.
But then again, they weren't as 3-D or probably as easy to make.
But that's kind of what makes them special. :3
Now, for the rant:
Something that has REALLY been becoming an issue is people who are like "trade me fair, i am rare" or "only accepts fair trades".
Well, new jammers don't always know what is rare and what isn't! Don't be upset because of that. 
For example: say, a new jammer tries to trade you a plushie for a bow. Don't be upset, or rave about how unfair that was, like some people do! Just say "sorry, but I don't think that a plushie is quite worth a bow. good luck!"
There's no way that anyone could be mad if you're nice about it. :3
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Once I was teying to get a headress. I had a few items from the eagle adventure that I tried to trade, because they weren't in stores. And then my trading-partner started yelling "FAIR FAIR FAIR TRADE FAIR!!" I replied: "I'm sorry, but the decline button exists for a reason."

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2