Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Vine Lamppost

Hallo, Jammers!
So, I looked around yesterday, and there didn't seem to be a new item! Maybe AJHQ took a little vacation or something. X3
Anywaysss, continuing with the "vine kick", we have the new Vine Lamppost!
What vines have to do with spring I don't know, but this item isn't too bad, even if it isn't exactly the most beautiful item that I've ever laid eyes on. :3
Oh, and the party is today! I hope that it isn't a total flop, like every other party I've had before. >.<
^Here's the invitation. Remember your spring wear, and to bring a buddy or two if you can! (;
Random subject of the day: have you ever wondered what that weird vest thingy is supposed to represent? (To me, it looks a lot like Joseph's Overcoat in the book that I read as a toddler.)
I mean, look at the weird threads coming out of the bottom! What are they used for? Comment theories below, and I'll post a few tomorrow. (:
Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Um.
    Weird threads hanging out of a weird shirt.
    Maybe the poor old shirt is fraying at the bottom? Did I spell fraying right?
    Wow, that's another of my terrible theories. XD
    Also, I'm no certain, but I think I might be able to come to the party! Maybe. But I hope so! :D
    ~wingofthesun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!June 4, 2014 at 2:54 PM

    I might not be able to be at the party the whole time because i have to go to bed at eight cuz i have school tomorrow but its my last day of school tommorow
    -fuzzhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2