Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Non-Rare Gazelles and the New Underwater Adventure

Hallo, Jammers!
Guess what? I have lice. >w<
It's horribly annoying, and I probably got it from school.
These people have to come and give us special lice-ridding shampoo and sift through my hair for like an hour. Yaaaaay.
You can just imagine how enthusiastic I am about that.
Anyways, today's item is one of my favorite items to come out this year!
Gazelles! FINALLY! This may confuse quite a few people to the rarity of gazelles, but let me just say, the colors that came out today are not rare. Just for clarification. :3
Anyways, I'm really happy that finally I can own a pair of gazelles! We knew that their rarity couldn't last forever. After all, it's only a virtual game!
Oh, and I also went on the new dolphin adventure.
Here are a few pictures of it:
 ^ This is the beautiful underwater area that the portal leads to, where more underwater adventures are likely to appear over the next few months. Maybe even a new underwater animal will be released to go with the adventures! ^.^
Hehe, that was me kind of toying around with the adventure. :3
Also, random question- should I post a B&W (black and white) picture of my eyes? I've been experimenting with my phone camera and I kind of like the picture quality. ^.^
Better go!
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

2 comments:

  1. I was scrolling down, and I thought I saw the name Steve. O.O
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure for the photo o3o
    OMG I HATE HEAD LICE >w<
    I've had them for the first time in my life a few months ago, and since I had no idea what if felt like to have head lice, I thought it was because I wasn't washing my hair enough (EVEN IF I WASH THEM EVERY TWO DAYS :U)
    Sooooo yeah owo

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2