Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, June 13, 2014

Hallo, Jammers!
Sorry for not posting yesterday; I got a stomach ache and didn't feel well enough to sit at a computer and make a post.
But now I'm all better. ^.^
Today's item is nice and outdoorsy, with artsy pawprints to add a special touch:
The Pro Soccer Ball! Cheap, and a nice springtime item for anyone who likes Soccer.
Yesterday's item wasn't another wooden alpha statue as we predicted, but a Soccer Goal!
I personally liked the old one a bit better, because this seems kind of... umm... plain. But, I guess it's realistic. Plus, it's a good companion to the Pro Soccer Ball!
I wonder why they decided not to continue the line of alpha statues, though?
Maybe they were too scary-looking to younger players...? o.o
So, here's Thursday's update:
Awww! That graphic is ADORABLE! <3
I'm also very glad that they've come out with an underwater adventure. The only problem is, member dolphins unlock the portal that gives you items. Oh well.
>.> New colors for all jammers?! That almost sounds too good to be true! :D
<.< I'M SO GLAD THAT THEY FINALLY UPDATED THIS! The Daily Spin looks much more... er... 'spiced up,' now.
Oh, and OF COURSE, they had to release the very last monthly member item, Spirit Armor. Now, if they'd just release beta spikes... >:D
The things in the Flag Shop are on sale?! I wonder if they're changing the shop into something else?
A new accessory sounds neat. Maybe a Christmas glove or something along the lines for the Jamaalidays would be a good idea. :3
Printable Pages sounds interesting, though it's certainly not the most exciting thing ever to happen to Animal Jam.
Oh no, lions are becoming endangered?! Why couldn't you just send them exploring, AJHQ?! >:U
That's all of the updates for now! ^.^
As Always,
(Don't worry, I'll be changing my sig soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2