Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sir Gilbert Tiki Statute & Alpha Party Invite

I AM HAVING AN AN ALPHA-THEMED PARTY NEXT FRIDAY AT 5-6 PM Eastern Time.

Hallo, Jammers!
I only have three days of school left! That means, during the summer I should hopefully have more time to post! :D
Anyways, today's new item is rather... um... unexpected.
It's the next wooden alpha statue, making three in the line so far. Maybe it took longer to make, and that's why AJHQ chose to release it a few days later. It seems like one of the more intricate items to me, at any rate. ^-^
Nice detail, good price, but member! >.< I guess that nms won't be having a line of tiki alpha statues anytime soon... bummer. :(
Anyways, the release of the new alpha-themed items have inspired me to have a party for 20 followers with the theme of alphas!  Please try to come if you can, and keep up the great viewing!
Here's an adorable gif from The Daily Explorer for yesterday's RIM!
Cute, isn't it? It's sea-green fur matches the color of the hat. (:
Oop, better go- I used up all of my time to post!
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

1 comment:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2