Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Kite & Summer Carnival Ranting

I'm posting normally on my life blog again- click here to see it.
Hallo, Jammers!
It's nice and overcast today, with a high chance of rain. I love stormy days. :D
Today's new item is the opposite of stormy! It's nice and summery, at the high price of 2,500 tickets. It is...
The Kite! Wow, inventive name. I DO like this item, though... it looks rather nice and it's very summery. That reminds me; when I was little, I loved flying kites during the summer. Once, we went on vacation and flew my kite (which was blue with dolphins on it) on the beach alongside the ocean. If I were there now, I would have taken lots of pictures. :3
The annoying thing about the new summer carnival is that it's not on the dropdown party menu anymore. >.<
Instead, you have to go to the Jamaa Township and click on the little Summer Carnival banner thingy.
The problem with this is, if the Jamaa Township is full then you won't be able to get into the Summer Carnival! >.< Another reason why AJHQ made multiple new servers.
Adieu!
~Edwingrim2

2 comments:

  1. fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!June 21, 2014 at 1:53 PM

    yea, that is VERY annoying
    -fuzzhead

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2