Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Spring Party was AMAZING! (:

Wow. I literally can't believe how many of you were thoughtful enough to come to the party. There were only are six people in the beginning but it grew to around 12 or 13! :D
(of course, Naffyness obviously had to come up eventually)
We ended up having a "drowning party" (which was actually very fun). It sounds really morbid now that I think about it. o.e
 Good thing that it's all just pixels! ^.^
                                  
We found out that pancakes are the answer to life. :3
 Then somehow Naffyness came up again and we had a debate about how to pronounce Nafaria's name.
NAH-FOOOOOOO-RI-AH. >:D
I made a lot of new buddies as well! This is, so far, the most successful party I've ever hosted. You viewers are seriously so wonderful.
Keep being amazing. (:
Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. I would've come but I was on vacation. :( I'm so sad and sorry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me giggle cause you talked about Naffyness XD

      Delete
    2. Aww, I'm sorry :c
      Luckily, you were missed and Naffyness came up. ^.^

      Delete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2