Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Grand Piano & Eye Picture

Hallo, Jammers!
I haven't been posting because I have to wake up at 7:30 AM to get ready for a camp which, unfortunately, is a loooong drive away. It's from 9:00-12:00 in the morning, which means that now I'm going to have to post in the afternoon for the next few days.
But why, Edwing?! you may ask.
Simple; I'm not one of those people who can write a beautiful, elaborate, meaningful post at 7:30 AM. It turns out sounding more like I've been brainwashed. XD
Anywaysss, here's today's lovely and refined new item:
The Grand Piano is a very nice, intricate item with a vase of roses sitting atop it. Even though the sheet music looks kinda... er... like a bunch of tic marks that are sitting on a few blobby lines, all in all it's a very nice item! ^.^
Now, here's a picture of my eye that Fluffiest took for no apparent reason:
Creds go to her. :P
For those random few people who would ask; no, I'm not wearing *cough* eye makeup. Just to clear that up.
Also, I FINALLY got enough diamonds to get a hyena! Yay, me C: Introducing Medieval Grandrose, a true diva with flair and a fear of both chipping her manicured fingers and splinters. (because honestly, who likes 'em?!)
If you want to get to know Medieval a bit more, just comment and I'll answer all of your fascinating questions. c;
Bai-bai!
~Edwingrim2

4 comments:

  1. Does Medieval like vanilla wafers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!June 25, 2014 at 7:10 PM

    Whats her favorite hobby?
    -fuzzhead

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2