Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Monday, June 16, 2014

Rare Fedora, Animal Jam Details, and Spirit Armor

Hallo, Jammers!
Wow, I can hardly believe that this is the last week of school before Summer break! My grade is having a pool party today to celebrate, which I'm really excited for. (:
Today's item is the spiffy, teal-colored fedora for a whopping 950 gems!
Aside from the price, it's a rather nice item, even if it's not quite as good as last week's RIM. It could be a nice underwater item, don't you think?
Empress and the Rare Fedora make a good combo if I do say so myself. ^.^ Even if the speech bubble decided to be annoying and semi-block her rose-tinted head. (yes, I used the secret color on her)
Now, I have a question: look at all of the clothing and decorative items in this screenshot. Which ones do you see? I see:
  • A Mira statute (which is beta)
  • Potted Bamboo, currently out in Treetop Gardens
  • Weird jeweled toe-shoes shaped like paws in silver and gold
  • A small candle next to the bamboo
  • To the left of the candle. Is that a... pear?
  • A weird cacti-looking plant with a white flower growing out of the top next to the Mira Statue
  • A brown and white feathered headress hanging above the bamboo
  • In the background next to the machine, it looks like there's a pile of sticks in a vase!
This really gives you an idea for how much effort and time AJHQ puts into making every little thing detailed- and this is just the corner of Jam Mart Furniture! Try looking at the details sometime while on Animal Jam and see what YOU can find!
Today's neat little article on the Daily Explorer was written by AJHQ, and it's the interesting story of Spirit Armor. I've always kind of wondered about some of the items, on Animal Jam so more articles like this would be nice. :3
I have to go now, because of school (and pool party :D) preparations.
Ciao for now!
~Edwingrim2
P.S. I'm going to have a new page up, probably by the end of today, called My Animal Jam Story about how I joined Animal Jam and how it led to me making this blog and whatnot.

1 comment:

  1. fLuFfIeSt SlUg!¡!¡!¡!June 16, 2014 at 12:05 PM

    Cool! We're having a pool party, too. :D
    Also, the Rare Fedora looks fabulous on your cheetah. :3

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2