Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Peck Tiki Statue

Hallo, Jammers!
Today's the last day of school! I can hardly believe it...
It's going to be a half-day, thank goodness. I don't think that we're even going to do anything other than play board games (which I happen to despise). >.<
Anyways, today's new item is the awful Peck Tiki Statue:
Look at her tongue! It's practically -ew- dangling out of her mouth! She doesn't look nearly as intricate as any of the other alpha statues, as her only accessories are those weird bands wrapped around her feet and the bell dangling from her ear. Her stomach happens to look a bit like a leaf because of the pattering, though, if you look at it closely enough... so do her ears. o.o
This is definitely NOT my favorite tiki statue, but if the tongue-thingy was taken out, then I would be fine with it. I suppose they put it there to show what a "jokester" Peck is. Hah.
I'd better go... school. D:
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2