Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Friday, June 6, 2014

Vine Lamps and Random Top Hat Gifs

Hallo, Jammers!
I've been gone because I seem to be getting up later than usual, which is extremely annoying because:
a) it squeezes out all of my room to post
b) it makes me get out later to catch my bus, so I have to dash down the street to get there in time
c) I can't do anything productive, like read a book for school.
So, all in all, it's very hectic and annoying. >.<
Now, for today's item:
More. Vines. *dies*
No, but seriously- what is causing the sudden line of vine-centered Animal Jam products? It doesn't have too much to do related to Springtime, that I can think of.
If you have any ideas whatsoever about vines realting to Spring/Summer, please comment them. :3
I can't really think of any aside from the fact that vines are green, which is usually considered a springy color.
I've also been getting the weird chat glitch that makes the text smaller and the text tab MUCH larger. It's veeeery annoying, but usually if I refresh it fixes itself.
Now enjoy this flashy top-hat gif that I found on the internet. :3
It's amazing how much Animal Jam related stuff there is on the web after only three years. o.o
Ciao!

2 comments:

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2