Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Thursday, June 26, 2014

New 'Raffy Update & Crystal Palace

Hallo, Jammers!
Yep, I disappeared again! I would have had Fluffiest post for me, but we both have camps to go to, so that wouldn't work. >.<
But never fear; you can expect normal posts after Friday. (:
Here's a extremely weird conversation that two red foxes were having around the woodsy area of Sarepia Forest:
Earl: i bet everyone be crying tomorrow
Baron: ya i know
Me: ?
Earl: it still so sad
Me: What's sad?
Them: ....
Baron: well lets get food if we wanna survive
Baron: :walks around forest looking for food:
Earl: lets go
Baron: :follows track of elk smell:
Me: ....
Typical clans and their typical roleplays. ;-; ( <---- that face starts to look a bit like a weird cube if you stare at it for a long time)
Anyways, here's the update:
D'aww, pet 'raffies! C: <333 I can't wait to get one of these fluffy little guys!
Wowie, looks HUUUUGGEEEE. o3o If only it were for nonmembers too... and way less expensive. My good friend nafaria9 let me take a few screenshots of her amazing den, so here they are. ^-^
                           
 
 
And thank you for posing for that photoshoot, Flora!
Next page;
<.< I love this party! I can hardly wait for the Fourth of July.
>.> Poor lions! *sob* We'd better donate some gems to them. Maybe that'll help...?
Knew that, knew that. Next page!
<.< Oooh, I'm glad that rhinos will be returning! Maybe they'll bring a new land back with them! c;
>.> The video is ADORABLE. Watch it immediately, if you can!
FINALLY, a sale! I might pick up a few items from Epic Wonders while they're still at half price!
An accessory contest sounds like a neat idea! If I were artistically talented enough to enter, I'd submit a springy glove or something. :3
Ciao!
P.S. Guess where I got my new siggy from?

4 comments:

  1. XD Nice post today!

    Cute signature, BTW. Where did you get it? I can't guess. The rhino is from the clip video, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! C:

      I made my siggy by taking a screenshot of the video itself then editing in the glowy golden background and text. ^-^

      Delete
  2. Why does everything have to be for members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They need to make A NeW NM DEN for us like seriously
    >:L

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2