Merry Jamaalidays! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It's my favorite time of the year on Animal Jam. Do any of you have special plans this year?

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Creepy Graham Tiki Statue & the New Secret Color

Hallo, Jammers!
Two days of school left. Yay. :3
I have to sing in front of my class (moannnn) so let's see how that goes...
Today's odd little item is the creepy Graham Tiki Statue at the price of all of the other statues- 500 gems.
Ehhh... I don't particularly like this statue. Graham's teeth are gritted creepishly, and he's all slumped over. If you've ever noticed, Graham seems to have bad posture. Or maybe it's just the fact that he knuckle-walks because he's a monkey.
Also, I'm planning to make a plushie blog, and any plushie donations would be very appreciated. :3
Now, here's something interesting I've noticed about the Pet Stop:
The scarf looks pink before you select it...
 ... but once you click on it, it seems to turn the color of your animal's patterning! In my case, it was a light shade of brown.
Interesting, hmm? I thought that it was a glitch at first. x3
There's also a new article on the Daily Explorer about the new colors and one 'mystery color.' In case you're wondering what this elusive mystery color is, it looks like this:
Kind of a pale rose color. It's very pretty. :3
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

4 comments:

  1. That happens with the cactus hat in thepet stop for pet eagles, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like (almost) all pink colors.

    By the way your blog is EPIC. I love those little petals that fall down.. they really match your template background. ;O;

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Jammers!
A few rules, before you decide to comment.
Pleeeease do NOT comment anything that is rude or offending, no bad language obviously, and try to make comments thoughtful.
Hopefully I don't sound too strict. ;)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy!
~Edwingrim2